SENIORS!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm in love with you!! It's true, I love shooting senior portraits and I know how important they are! I remember, my family and I knew the importance of investing in good, quality senior pictures. The beach is my favorite place in the world, so right from the start, I knew I had to have them there. We found the place, the photographer....the day turned out amazing! The feeling of getting all dressed and running around to fun locations had me feeling all crazy inside!

I want to be able to experience that with you all over again! I have some cool things in the works for Senior Lifestyle sessions. I'm talking like fun locations, modern portraits, 2 in 1 sessions (ya know, like curly hair one part--straight hair the next!).

I am booking for 2009 Seniors and I want to hook you up! Please contact me [through "contact" on my site] to get together and chat about what you are looking for in your senior portraits. Let's bring the life out of you in photos that mark such a huge experience: GRADUATION, BABY!
Here's some fun examples of Jessica, my beautiful 2008 Senior from EHS (my alumni!)

senior.blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica looks beautiful! I dont know why, I have negelected to add you to my blogroll on my blog, as of yet, but is done and doner, now. <3
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

haha..yah.. a blogroll, is just a list of links to other blogs. Sorry, it was confusing. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm...ok so now I am TOTALLY excited for my Senior Lifestyle portrait in June!!! What will your plans be for OUR shoot???? =]

Love you!
Ashley Maphis