Thanks for stopping by...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Haley, and I'm the brains behind this operation. Thanks for stopping by the blog--this is where all the latest is happening! The blog is my online journal where I post about anything and everything on my heart. Some of the things that you'll find on my heart here will be my most recent work (where clients get to see a sneak peak of their shoot), thoughts, travels, and random photos of my sweet italian greyhound, Lilybelle. Please feel free to leave some comments on any post that you like! They make my day!

I'm a family lifestyle photographer based out of Augusta, GA, but my passport is just itchin' to take me anywhere! So, if you like what you see and you're not in my area, shoot me an email and we can discuss a custom travel quote that fits your family needs. Oh, and I'll just go ahead and be honest about it.....I love shooting in Savannah and St. Simons Island, GA (and it's only up to 3.5 hours away!)


a shot of me and my husband taken by my favorite: Christine Hall

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work and your blog, so I thought I would say hi! I also added you as a contact on flickr (lagirasolita) so when you see that you know it's not random ;) I don't remember whose blog I surfed through to get to yours, but I'm glad I did.

Anonymous said...

I found this blog through Bobbie Guillebeau. I love the photos. I just realized that we had class at Augusta State together (I think it was Human Diversity), and I know your mama through Maria Bradford. I am in awe of your work. Every picture tells a story. Do you do engagements and weddings? Good luck with your business. -Amanda Hill

Tiffany Folger said...

Hayley you are very TALENTED! Looking through some of your photos I am amazed at how you capture true moments in time. Take Care

Vida Carson said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! I'm really really happy that I found your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley ! I love your site. I heard of you through your dad, Gary. He & my husband are good friends through the "dog world".
I just wanted to say great job on all the pictures. I will be calling to set up an appointment for our new member of the family.

-Katie Boatwright
kboatwright17@yahoo.com

Vikki Swain said...

Thank you so much for taking all that time to work with us today! We really appreciate it! I can't wait to see the photos I know they will be amazing especially the ones on the "sk-wings!"

Eutopia said...

Your work is fantastic! We have been searching for someone to do our engagements pics. It looks like we have a winner! :)