few from the big day!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas was busy, busy, busy around our family....as always! We have so much family to go and visit...but, I love every minute of the hustle and bustle. We went to my dad/grandmas the day after christmas and were able to relax a little after all the christmas craziness. Here's just a few scenes i saw christmas eve, morning, and the day after......

tony went and got me my own GPS!
IMG_1359

I got him a Casio g'zone cell phone
IMG_1363

exactly what i want.....a massage package :)
IMG_1367

all my gifts from Tony....he's the MAN! by the way, that piece of furniture is going in my half-office!
IMG_1373

love this shirt my sister gave me christmas morning!
IMG_1377

a new toolbox Tony gave his dad...he was so surprised! that's the best kind of gift!
IMG_1387

celebrating at my dad/grandmas in Baxley, GA
IMG_1390

stick around for more fun things on the blog this week....c'mon, what else are you going to do? :)

0 comments: