Merry Christmas!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Whew! December was a crazy month having to meet all these holiday deadlines! I've learned some lessons about those. I'm really glad for a good break from work over the holidays. I hate that Christmas seems to go by so fast, so I want to savor all these good moments coming up. Of course, I'll be blogging all the fun family stuff, and I'll be doing a "product reveal" on the blog soon to showcase one of my new album offerings! So, stay tuned! I won't be taking a break from the blog :)

And, I just can't say enough how grateful I am to the clients and friends who have trusted me with your memories this year. I believe we can make 2009 even better. Won't you join me? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Blogchristmas

p.s. went to lateChurch in Savannah with my cousins last sunday night. The message was so encouraging. If you want to check it out, go to http://latechurch.mypodcast.com/. (it's the top podcast titled "Unstoppable: Impact") Pastor Allgire spoke about the Christmas story in a way that was much needed in my life. My favorite part was his insight on the shepherds.

0 comments: