BUMP! Jenni & Brandon

Monday, September 29, 2008

Here's some of my favorite clients with their bun in the oven! I love having the opportunity to photograph Jenni & Brandon's life (i've been with them since the beginning...engagement, bridal, wedding, couples shoot, and now....maternity!) They are so fun to be around and are always willing to do anything I ask...no matter how weird it is! (Jenni likes to make fun of me....) This session turned out so great and it was hard to pick only a few favorites. I loved the location and the light was so tasty. Enjoy!
p.s. isn't Jenni a knock-out pregnant lady!!??

IMG_4564IMG_4584IMG_4576
IMG_4600IMG_4618
IMG_4606
IMG_4634
IMG_4659IMG_4675
IMG_4689

one of my favorites!!
IMG_4627

and for Brandon...
IMG_4712

**Wonderful Clients: I will be out of the office (and in Savannah!) from Sept. 30-Oct. 2. I will have access to email and will probably work a little while I'm there. Let me know if you need anything :) Also, if anyone else from the Savannah area wants to schedule a session. Email me! I still have slots available. hlamb27@yahoo.com**

0 comments: