Summer Sessions: sign ups available now!

Thursday, May 23, 2013


Hey Folks!!! Summer is upon us. My favorite time of the year! My schedule is crazy for the summer months with photo sessions, vacation, outreach events with my church and a mission trip to Medellin, Colombia. I've set up specific dates for these Summer Sessions. Here's a bit more info...

- all dates above include a make-up date in case of rain

- each session includes the high resolution images for you to download to your computer/device for printing and sharing at your heart's content! **I will give you a good print lab recommendation

- locations for Augusta, GA are "to be announced" but will be emailed to you after sign-up

- payment in full is due the date of your session (cash or check)

- to sign up please email me at studio@haleylambphoto.com -- along with your date, please include the time slot you are wanting from the below times given in your email

TIMES AVAILABLE:
Augusta, GA 
June 15- 7pm / 8pm

June 21- 6pm / 7pm

June 19 - 7:30pm

St. Simons Island, GA
June 29- 6:30pm / 7:30pm

July 6- 8AM / 9AM

Savannah, GA
July 10 - 7:00pm

0 comments: