Palm Beach--WOW!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Okay, so Tony and I drove down to Palm Beach, FL last friday for my cousin's wedding. Let me tell you...this was the event of the year! I was amazed at all the extravagance. From bridesmaid's brunch @ the Ritz, getting real pearls, staying at the Palm Beach hotel, rehearsal dinner @ Echo, wedding prep/cocktail hr/reception/after-party all at the gorgeous Breakers Hotel. I'm still in awe.
Also, last week was like week of FAVOR for me. I'm so thankful for these great experiences. Last week, I was able to meet 2 awesome and successful photographers: Christine Hall, based out of Savannah, and Susan Stripling, based out of Tallahasee. WOW!! I am blown away. More than ever, I want to jump into making photography my full-time profession after being so inspired by these 2 women.
Here's some images from the weekend:
The Breakers--sorry for the gross windshield
The Breakers.Palm Beach, FL
me=left, bride=right....
me=left, bride=right
susan in action
workin' it
photo taken by Susan with my camera
photo by S.S. with my camera

0 comments: