Delicious Products: 5x7 Flipbook

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So, I sent my sister off to an ordering appointment this week without her having any knowledge of what this product was! (I know, that was so smart of me!) But, thankfully everything worked out well, and the client loved that she's getting this neat flip book!

The flipbook is offered in one of our print collections already, but I think it's such a neat gift idea for grandparents. Don't forget to snag one of these if it doesn't already come with your collection. Each cover is custom designed by me (with your color choices in mind, of course). If you'd like more info. on how you can get one of these from a previous shoot, let me know.

flipbook

Also, check out this little hotcake that's leaving the office today.....
IMG_7929
IMG_7930

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's a sexy book.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhmm, so the products are (of course) awesome, and so is the product photography! That green ribbon rocks.