Bafford Siblings

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I had a ton of FUN hanging out with Rachel, her husband, and brothers and sisters. I met Rachel last year when I did some couples photos for her and then fiance. But, now she's all married and living in CA. (can i visit?) Before the shoot, Rachel informed me that her and her family have never had a FAMILY PHOTO together!! Whaaaa?? Well, I think that's because my business wasn't around when they were growing up.....or maybe not! Whatever the reason, she gathered them all up when she got home and we did this as a surprise for her mom and dad! How cool is that....I can't say it enough--I love surprise shoots! Wish I could see her mom and dad's face when they see their kids images :)

IMG_1093

i LOVE jumping shots!! Look how much air time Benjamin is getting!
IMG_1156
IMG_1136

hhmmm-mmmm this little cutie stole my heart!
IMG_1097
IMG_1146
IMG_1168
IMG_1209

Here's the lady who got them all together
IMG_1259
IMG_1216
IMG_1228
IMG_1233
IMG_1292

Beautiful people!
IMG_1315
IMG_1367IMG_1343

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just can't stop looking at these pictures! These so far have turned out amazing and I am too excited to see my mom's face :) Thanks again Haley!

-Rachel