New Beginnings

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wasn't it great to wake up to a new start today? I'm thankful that not only do we have a new year to begin a fresh start, but every single day we wake up to new mercies. We can wipe the slate clean! I'm anticipating 2009 and what all it will hold.

Speaking of new beginnings, my friends Christan and David finalized the adoption of their son Harrison to his dad David this week December 30. It feels so weird to say they are now an "official" family, but I bet it feels real good to have it on paper! I've been so honored to document some of the milestones of the Barnetts lives. Adoption is something that I hope to be able to do someday with Tony, and I would love to donate my services to any family who is undergoing an adoption this year. I think adoption is one of the highest forms of love anyone can bestow. Contact me if you or someone you know will be adopting in 2009 for a free portrait session!

IMG_6353

with dad!
IMG_6375IMG_6387

the Barnetts also got a new Westie puppy for Christmas! Go Baxter!
IMG_6398
IMG_6410
IMG_6413

1 comments:

~Stephanie said...

How neat that the Barnett adoption is complete.

I love your photography and just discovered your blog.

We are about to start the wait to be matched to an infant... we are praying for a short wait but we know it is all in His perfect timing.