Claus Family

Thursday, October 22, 2009

These guys came all the way from Germany just for a session with me--I guess I'm international now! Okay, okay....so, they didn't come juuuuust for me, but I can dream right?! Their little guy Cooper was a ball of energy, but I chased him down and turned out some sweet images of him! Cooper will be growing up bi-lingual, which is the coolest thing to me! Thanks, Claus family! :)

Claus.blog-1
Claus.blog-13
Claus.blog-2
Claus.blog-7
Claus.blog-9
Claus.blog-8

love those shadows!
Claus.blog-3
Claus.blog-4Claus.blog-5
Claus.blog-10

So, towards the end Amy wanted to get Cooper in traditional Lederhosen--how cute is he!
Claus.blog-14
Claus.blog-11

Love love love this one :)
Claus.blog-12

2 comments:

Mallory said...

What a cute family! I love these pictures, the shadow picture looks awesome.

Christan Barnett said...

love the traditional lenderhosen....so special! Great fam, great weather, great person behind the lens!