Miss Laila

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I know you guys are going to just eat your computer screen up when you see this precious girl! She's a doll and easy peasy to photograph! I met her mom, Angela, in college and she is one of the kindest--sweetest people I know. Seriously, just talk to her for 5 minutes...her sweetness exudes from everything she does and says! Thanks, Angela and Teddy for choosing me to photograph your little pumpkin!

Laila.blog-1
Laila.blog-2

Laila LOVES sparkly jewelry, so I was tempting her in all these shots!
Laila.blog-10
Laila.blog-3

FAVORITE!
Laila.blog-4
Laila.blog-11Laila.blog-12
Laila.blog-6
Laila.blog-5
Laila.blog-7
Laila.blog-8
Laila.blog-13
Laila.blog-9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley! I don't know how you do it!!!! We are loving every single image! I think I'll go wake Laila from her nap and overload her with smooches now!
Thanks a million!!!
-Angela and Teddy

Bianca said...

Oh. My. Word. The picture with her tongue out is TOO cute!!!!!

Great job.