Our turn!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

So, if I believe that people should invest in quality and custom photography---then I should be doing the same thing! Well, of course. Last year you may remember that Tony and I were photographed by the photographer that I have a crush on---Christine Hall! Check it out here, if ya missed it.

This year, I was able to hit up Blue Lily Photography when they came to Atlanta for a fun city-scape session. Lilybelle joined us, and I think she stole the show....well, her and Tony with their hotness! I'm just in love with these pictures. Can't wait to get them on the wall...I'll be sure to post a photo of my own wall gallery when we get it finished.
Me&Tony photo session3
Me&Tony photo session 2
Me&Tony photo session 1

Look what came out of the product oven today! She's going to meet her owner in just a bit!
Flip.blog

ooooo-la-la! More from this session tomorrow!
Stacey.blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair in those pictures! Soo Cute!!

Alice Park Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL images of you, your hubby, and your baby, Haley!!!

Z is for Ramble said...

Ohhh, I how cute...is that an Italian grey Hound?

I got you comment about liking to travel to do photography....thats very cool and I imagine if I was a photographer i would feel the same way! Im not sure how to send you an Email...Im still new to blogger and cant seem to figure it out...but if you want to email me at sillyzealy@yahoo.com we can talk a little more about what the possiblities are. Thank you!

-Zealia