Stacey: Pageant Winner

Friday, October 16, 2009

The rain was trying to ward me off from photographing this sweet beauty---too bad! Stacey is one of the Miss Southeast division winners I've been able to work with. Love the style of this session. In the words of Rachel Zoe, its O.O.C (out of control)!

Stacey.blog-1
Stacey.blog-2
Stacey.blog-3

Fun fact here: You know TLC's new show "King of the Crown"? Cyrus is her pageant coach! I just love being connected to famous people!
Stacey.blog-4

This little black number is so fun!
Stacey.blog-5

My favorite!
Stacey.blog-6

4 comments:

Amber said...

Absolutely beautiful Haley!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Such a sweet girl inside and out!
Kristie and Haley

Christan Barnett said...

love love love this session. I love how you can transition your style to meet the needs of your clientele! This is one biz I believe in!

Bianca said...

Ok, seriously?! How can one person be so beautiful?

Lips. Eyes. Hair?!?!?!?

Jealous is a sin, so I'll stop there ;)