Weekend Snapshot

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tony and I spent the weekend at my dad and grandparents house in South Georgia. We love going there because there is absolutely nothing to do, so we can relax the whole weekend---and eat as much as we want! (you know how granny's are with food!) Another reason why I love it so much is because it's only an hour away from my favorite place---St. Simons! I always try to sneak in a visit when I get down there.

My granny and I went down on saturday, and it was sooooo nice! Not crowded, browsed our favorite stores, went to the coffee shop we love, checked out the pier.....perfect! It's moments like those that make me want to pack up and move down there! I just love it!

SSIpier

3 comments:

Christan Barnett said...

Gorgeous Haley...you never cease to amaze me. Be blessed today.

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

yeah...you should print this one...or maybe offer at as a prize *wink wink*

Ethan, Brandy and Ryleigh said...

beautiful.