Shoot the Staff

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I was shakin' in my shoes for this one! Not because I was afraid of it but because I wanted to do the best job I could on these. You see, these people mean so much to me. I love them. They are in charge of running one of the best places in the world: My church! This place has changed my life and my ways of thinking. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for this place. Because I know that the church body is not a building, I wanted these photos to be extra special. I want the world to know how incredible these people are and the rest of the body at my church.

I give you, the staff of New Hope Worship Center!

IMG_0163
IMG_0185

Senior Pastors, Rich and Faye Bowen
IMG_0290

church secretaries (Linda, Dot, & Natalie)
IMG_0334IMG_0242IMG_0271

Youth Pastor, Scott Franklin
IMG_0259

Church Administrator, Keith Griffis
IMG_0276

School Administrator, Wayne Gaines
IMG_0239

Financial Records, Carolyn Coule
IMG_0228

Assistant to the Youth Dept., Ben Johnson (launching into the mission field-2009!)
IMG_0226

Ministry of Evangelism (Bridge Pastor), Roger Gardner
IMG_0211

Minister of Music, Steve Candler
IMG_0194

Pastoral Care, Mike Claire
IMG_0158

Worship Arts Director, Carrie Bowen
IMG_0144

Missions Pastor, Brad Bowen
IMG_0149

2 comments:

Elizabeth Gilstrap said...

Haley! I love these... you captured each personality perfectly!! Love this staff!

Anonymous said...

They are good pics Haley...They are rela people!!