Kurtz Family

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Man, we had such a great time this week....me and the Kurtz family! I LOVE shooting families! I just can't talk about it enough....I could just explode with excitement when I think about photographing families! And this one was no disappointment! Their 3 boys were hilarious! They had me laughing so much it was hard to steady my camera! I'm thrilled with how this session turned out and I'm considering using it for one of my new products! Thanks, guys!!

IMG_0893
IMG_0912
IMG_0888IMG_0949IMG_0968

Everybody's gone surfin'.....
IMG_0980

what life is like for the mother of 3 boys!
IMG_0990

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love them haley great job!

Anonymous said...

aww! i babysitt for that family :) looks like drew really had fun! and keegan and tristan are so cute. great shoot, hayley!