Jenna & Jason (are in LOVE!)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's been so great getting to know Jason and Jenna this past year. They are a newlywed, newly re-located to Augusta couple who dove right into ministry at my church (very talented musicians!). They are a great couple who I want to know even more! When Jenna and I were brainstorming ideas for their shoot she mentioned the library because it was close to her work....and I was like, "yes, please!! thanks for your creativity!" So, last week we utilized Jenna's lunch break and had an awesome shoot at the library--and yes, we had permission to shoot! It was so much fun!! I love getting out of the box! I love being pushed creatively!

Jenna and Jason, I know you guys have family coming in this week so I hope this sneak peak is fun for you guys to look over!

IMG_1120
IMG_1127IMG_1134
IMG_1142
IMG_1153
IMG_1161
IMG_1164IMG_1183
IMG_1199
IMG_1205
IMG_1227IMG_1249

3 comments:

Elizabeth Gilstrap said...

LOVE these! And LOVE them! They are so cute and I love the idea... Great work Haley!

Jessica C Villemain said...

loving the library idea!

Mary Marantz said...

so fun!! hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!