So thankful!

Sunday, November 30, 2008



Man, the thanksgiving feasts were ON this year! Everything was so good! It was nice to take a break from work and just relax. We went to both sides of our families on thanksgiving day, then on saturday we had my dad's whole side of the family down in Baxley. I loved catching up with people I haven't seen a awhile. I hope everyone else had a great time. I really am so blessed to have who and what I have in my life. God is sooooo good! (can I get an amen?!?) I just can't believe it sometimes. To be born in America, in a family that loves me, and never have to worry about food or clothes....I have so many reasons to give back.

p.s. that corn bread was my favorite dish....it has real corn and cheese in it. oh, such greasy goodness. My confession is I think I had at least 5 pieces of it. Don't judge me! :)

0 comments: