Nelms-Fiveash Wedding & ANNOUNCEMENT

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ended out 2008 with Ashley and Russell's wedding in December. It was located on the beautiful grounds of the Sage Valley Golf Course. I thought the day came together perfectly...here's a few I liked:

IMG_4805
IMG_4820
IMG_4858
IMG_4863
IMG_4893
IMG_4895
IMG_4921
IMG_4963
IMG_5174IMG_5175

Along with this post comes an announcement that many of you may know about already. From now on, I will be focusing my efforts on child and family photography (Seniors, Maternity, individual, Couples, Dogs, Families, etc...). I won't be taking on weddings (except for a friends and family) so that I can specialize in what I do. Although this is a bittersweet decision, I know it's the direction I need to take. I absolutely feel like I thrive when I work with families and kids. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I have some great referrals for you! Thanks to all my past clients who have entrusted me with one of the most special days in their lives---I'm so grateful!

0 comments: