In Print!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A few months ago I was able to do my first corporate shoot for Select Specialty Hospital. I was beyond excited! The shoot was for their 2009 calendar which displays some of their miracle patients from across the country. Augusta was chosen again this year to showcase a miracle story, and I was asked to photograph the patient. It's been one of my dreams to see some of my work in print. And although this is a small start, I hope it means more of this stuff in the future! wwoooo-hoooo!!!

IMG_6603

front inside cover--explains what kind of care the hospital provides
IMG_6607

she got the month of June!
IMG_6609

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Haley- that is a really cool opportunity. How exciting.~Brooke Smith

Haley Lamb said...

thank you, thank you :)