Product Reveal: the 5x5 Session Album

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wow! I'm so pleased to finally announce a new product for 2009!! This little gem is so cute, I want 5 of them just for me. But, don't let it's size fool you....she really delivers the punch! The 5x5 session album will now be offered with our Signature Session.

The Signature Session includes everything that our standard session does + this beautiful album with 30 of your favorite finished prints. The album can be totally customized from choices of leathers, fabrics, and silks, as well as the choice of white or black pages. I have tons of options for the cover! The cool thing about this album is that it will only be offered to clients choosing the Signature session. It's more fun to walk away from a session knowing that you've already got this baby in the bag!

I also wanted to note that it's taken me several YEARS to figure out which album company I wanted to work with. Most of them are so overpriced and even cheesy at times. You can be assured that I've chosen what works best with my style of work.

For my sample, I chose the mustard-yellow leather cover...

IMG_4733
IMG_4734
IMG_4735
IMG_4736
IMG_4740
IMG_4743
IMG_4745

0 comments: