Keris & Jeremy: Engaged!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, how I loved this session!! While I was in Savannah last weekend I was able to meet up with these two beautiful people for a fun e-session on the beach.....Tybee to be exact. I actually grew up knowing Keris at my old church, so it was fun to reconnect. The session was awesome! The overcast at the beach made for some great even light. Thanks Keris and Jeremy for choosing me for your engagement session. Blessings over your up coming marriage!!

**Clients, don't you want to a have a fun session at the beach? I'm thinking of offering some sessions closer to the Fall '09 on St. Simons Island (duh, right?!) Email me if you would be interested in signing up for it.**

IMG_7122

i was so excited when i saw Keris' reaction to seeing this image on the back of my camera that day!
IMG_7141
IMG_7151
IMG_7179

color color!!
IMG_7185

new last name
IMG_7232

looooooveeee the moodiness of this one.....
IMG_7265
IMG_7246
IMG_7320

7 comments:

heather k said...

oh yummy Haley! LOVE these!!

Susan P. said...

these are SO great!! I love fun photos on the beach :)

Masters Rental said...

Beautiful E session! You can feel the love. How fun to have a beach to use for sessions. We need one here is Augusta, lol!

Anonymous said...

love the colour friend! great work....

{http://www.thebeautifulmess.com/blog}

Noelle said...

Hi Haley...I'm a photographer in NW Ohio, and I found your blog via someone else's (can't remember who though...) anyway, I really LOVE your images ! So beautiful. :) Just wanted to say hello !

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

These are so good! Haley, you did an amazing job! Keris and Jeremy you both look soo happy!! I am so excited for y'all and can not wait until y'all big day!! Love you both!!!

amy free said...

Love this shoot girl! You + the beach = Amazingness.