C/O 2010: Holler Back!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey Seniors, remember how I keep telling you that I love you? Well, it's still true! In fact, I'm looking for some Senior REPRESENTATIVES in the Augusta area who are willing to promote Haley Lamb Photography and....oh yeah, get a free session!!

That's right, if you are chosen to represent Haley Lamb Photography you get a free session that includes outfit changes, a cool location, and referral cards. The more referrals I get from you, the more print credits you earn!

Also, any senior that I photograph for the class of 2010 will be entered into a drawing to win a free iPod Nano OR $150 gift certificate to the store of your choice. The winner will be chosen May 2010, the end of Senior Year.

If you are interested in breaking away from the average senior pictures....then contact me for some rad senior pictures. We'll brainstorm the ideas together. Or, if you are wanting to become a Senior Representative, email [studio@haleylambphoto.com] with a picture of yourself and you'll be sent back an application.

Seniorreps

0 comments: